Impact of online communication services on the telecommunications market in Africa
The digital market experts
The guarantee of independent and trusted consulting solutions, drawing on the expertise of teams specialised in tracking telecoms, media and internet markets.
- Our teams conduct hundreds of studies and assignments each years
- We work in close and permanent contact with our customers
- Our solutions range from market studies to strategic coaching
- We master a broad spectrum of methodologies tailored to suit each assignment: interviews, B2B and B2C surveys, market models and forecasts, strategic analysis, prospective analysis…
- Our consultants, who are graduates of the finest engineering and business schools, work in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese and Japanese, and have access to a wide network of partners and contacts (public and private decision-makers), in every corner of the globe.
For more information
The AT&T Time Warner deal: whats pushing telcos to invest in content?
AT&T had only barely begun integrating DirecTV – the second largest pay-TV provider in the US, behind Comcast – when it announced its plans to acquire Time Warner for more than 85 billion USD (over 105 billion USD including debt).
Is this the beginning of the end of major M&A deals in Europes telecoms sector?
For several years now – and not without reason – an idea had taken hold in Europe’s ailing telecoms landscape that consolidation was a mandatory rite of passage for closing the chapter on endless price wars that were incompatible with the massive investments required in fixed and mobile superfast systems.