The Green Transition community will focus on understanding and making tangible the concept of Responsible Digital by and for organisations around 3 axes: Green for IT, Green by IT and Green by design. Beyond measuring the environmental impact of digital technology, we will look at the best practices implemented by the organisation as part of these transformations. We will illustrate them with concrete cases of transformation of CSR measures into business opportunities.
We will be able to address the following issues:
- What is the environmental impact of digital technology?
- What are the winning strategies for measuring and reducing this impact?
- How does digital technology favor the Green Transition?
- How should it be considered when defining the company’s strategy?
- What are the business opportunities for responsible digital?
- What are the “Green for IT”, “Green by IT” and “Green by design” use cases?
Green Transition & E-Health Community Leader