In today’s fast-growing sector, we provide you with the keys to understanding how the Internet of Things (IoT) is developing in the different industry sectors, and how its adoption – in combination with other technologies (artificial intelligence, analytics/Big Data) – has the ability to disrupt these industries, their business models and their ecosystems.
KEY QUESTIONS & AREAS COVERED
- What qualitative and quantitative opportunities are opening up for IoT in vertical markets? How are the automotive (notably autonomous car), health, farming, smart building, transport and logistics segments developing?
- What are the main use cases in each vertical market?
- What are the key markets for solution providers (hardware, connectivity, platforms and services)?
- Who are the IoT ecosystem’s key players? How are telcos positioning themselves, beyond M2M markets?
- What is driving IoT adoption in the different vertical markets?
- What are the key IoT technologies? What role is LPWA playing, compared to 5G?
A word from our expert
IoT & Smart Verticals practice leader, IDATE DigiWorld
“The various industries are in the midst of a digital transformation of which IoT is a central pillar. Every industry stakeholder is gearing up for this massive shift, which is sometimes referred to as Industry 4.0 and expected to reshuffle the deck in every vertical market. IoT solution providers are also sharpening their blades, and gearing up for what they hope will be a major source of new growth.
Through their technical-economic approach, their sector-by-sector and technology-by-technology insights, IDATE reports deliver a realistic read on IoT technology adoption and the how its impact will be felt throughout the ecosystem.”
Find and order your reports