In today’s fast-growing sector, we provide you with the keys to understanding how the Internet of Things (IoT) is developing in the different industry sectors, and how its adoption – in combination with other technologies (artificial intelligence, analytics/Big Data) – has the ability to disrupt these industries, their business models and their ecosystems.
KEY QUESTIONS & AREAS COVERED
- What qualitative and quantitative opportunities are opening up for IoT in vertical markets? How are the automotive (notably autonomous car), health, farming, smart building, transport and logistics segments developing?
- What are the main use cases in each vertical market?
- What are the key markets for solution providers (hardware, connectivity, platforms and services)?
- Who are the IoT ecosystem’s key players? How are telcos positioning themselves, beyond M2M markets?
- What is driving IoT adoption in the different vertical markets?
- What are the key IoT technologies? What role is LPWA playing, compared to 5G?
Find and order your reports
Industrial 5G deployments
Key findings43 pages -
The future of V2X market
An intermediate step towards self-driving systems47 pages -
The Video Surveillance Market
Analysis of a very dynamic IoT market48 pages -
World Consumer IoT Markets
Markets at 2020 & Forecasts to 203058 pages -
Cloud and Data center markets
Market Trends40 pages -
World Industrial IoT Markets
Markets at 2020 and forecasts to 203083 pages -
Les territoires connectés et durables à l’épreuve des crises
La situation en France51 pages -
Outlook for the main threat in the digital economy50 pages -
The global market of Open RAN
Towards a major shift in the telecom industry49 pages -
Private 5G networks tracker
Analysis of current deployments29 pages -
Outlook for the leading IoT market102 pages -
Opportunities for the telecom industry76 pages -