This report analyses the major upcoming innovations in the global automotive market.
It explores the driving forces behind the market transformation, including a review of the two main technologies, key use cases and regional segmentation (notably the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific, including China).
It also presents the evolution of the adoption of vehicles equipped with V2X technology.
Finally, it provides key market trends and dynamics through a presentation of the main drivers and barriers.
Table of contents
1. Executive summary
2. General stakes and context
3. Networking technologies
• C-ITS Pilot of Hamburg
• Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone and Huawei – 2019
• Cross-border Franco German Digital Test Bed
• Atlanta’s North Avenue Smart Corridor Demonstration – 2017
• Connected vehicle technology in the Atlanta metropolitan region
• Georgia Department of Transportation
• A laboratory to help connected vehicles communicate with traffic signals – 2020
• Applied Information C-V2X Deployment Approach
• Virginia Department of Transportation
5. Market structure
6. Market development
- Reference: M00077MRA
- Delivery: on the DigiWorld Interactive platform
- Languages available: French, English
- Tags: automative, autonomous driving, autonomous vehicle, connected car, self-driving systems, smart car, V2X, vehicle-to-everything