This report analyses the development of the cybersecurity market.
- It presents the key cyber stakes and challenges the digital economy is currently facing.
- It also provides solutions and recommendations that the industry is currently implementing
- The market structure is also examined and an analysis of the 3 key segments is provided.
- It reviews the main drivers and barriers to the development of the cyber security market.
- It concludes with volume forecasts through a breakdown by segment and region.
Table of contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Analysis of growing concerns
• Vulnerabilities are increasingly targeting OT, IoT and Cloud architectures
• The most commonly targeted sectors
• Cybersecurity solutions “generating” deepfakes
• Cybersecurity solutions “fighting” deepfakes
3. How to handle these booming threats?
3.1. Certifications – Key principles and recommendations
3.2. Focus on the European policy and legislative framework
▪ EU cybersecurity Act ▪ NIS Directive
3.3. Best practices
4. Market ecosystem
• The evolution of the cybersecurity industry
• Major cybersecurity solution providers
• Multi-domain IT vendors
• Major hardware providers
• Cybersecurity software segment
• Major software providers
• Integrators / Resellers
5. Market dynamics
• Drivers & barriers for cybersecurity solutions expenditure growth
• A market driven by the services segment
- Orange Cyberdefense
- Palo Alto Networks
- Reference: M00057MRA
- Delivery: on the DigiWorld Interactive platform
- Languages available: English
- Tags: cloud, cybercrime, cybersecurity, deepfakes, iot, IT, OT