We analyse emerging digital technologies, their issues and challenges, development prospects and potential impact on traditional and new tech industries.
KEY QUESTIONS & AREAS COVERED
- What are the new key technologies to be mastered between now and 2025? And which companies are already emerging as leaders?
- What sectors of application will benefit the most from deep learning?
- Can vertical sector players hold their own against Big Tech in the age of artificial intelligence?
- Will robotics become ubiquitous?
- What applications for blockchain technology, beyond cryptocurrency?
- Do virtual reality, augmented/mixed reality and vocal assistants foreshadow a new generation of user interface? Or will they remain confined to niche uses?
- Will edge computing become a new battleground between telcos and Internet giants?
A word from our expert
Emerging Tech practice leader, IDATE DigiWorld
“Digital technologies are already disrupting our daily lives, and bringing about dramatic changes in veteran industries. But there is still a great deal of uncertainty surrounding the potential impact of the more nascent technologies, as some trends are petering out while others appear to herald profound change. Our technical-economic analysis combines an in-depth understanding of technical progress and analysis of market issues, providing you with the keys to understanding and identifying the true potential of emerging technologies.”
Find and order your reports