We analyse emerging digital technologies, their issues and challenges, development prospects and potential impact on traditional and new tech industries.
KEY QUESTIONS & AREAS COVERED
- What will be the key technologies by 2030?
- How will future technologies (robotics, deep learning, quantum computing) bring concrete benefits to different sectors and impact current business models?
- Will the GAFAMs maintain their leadership? How will industrial sectors players position themselves in the age of artificial intelligence?
- When will extended reality technologies (augmented reality, virtual reality, mixed reality) be truly adopted?
- To what extent will future mobile infrastructures (egde computing, slicing, 5G) be catalysts for accelerating digital transformation?
A word from our expert
Consultant, Disruptive technologies, IDATE DigiWorld
“Digital technologies are already disrupting our daily lives, and bringing about dramatic changes in veteran industries. But there is still a great deal of uncertainty surrounding the potential impact of the more nascent technologies, as some trends are petering out while others appear to herald profound change. Our technical-economic analysis combines an in-depth understanding of technical progress and analysis of market issues, providing you with the keys to understanding and identifying the true potential of emerging technologies.”
Find and order your reports