We analyse emerging digital technologies, their issues and challenges, development prospects and potential impact on traditional and new tech industries.
KEY QUESTIONS & AREAS COVERED
- What will be the key technologies by 2030?
- How will future technologies (robotics, deep learning, quantum computing) bring concrete benefits to different sectors and impact current business models?
- Will the GAFAMs maintain their leadership? How will industrial sectors players position themselves in the age of artificial intelligence?
- When will extended reality technologies (augmented reality, virtual reality, mixed reality) be truly adopted?
- To what extent will future mobile infrastructures (egde computing, slicing, 5G) be catalysts for accelerating digital transformation?
Find and order your reports
Artificial intelligence in the telecommunications industry
Unlocking opportunities: How AI is transforming the telecoms industry37 pages -
Artificial intelligence applications and challenges
Exploring the impact of artificial intelligence on the telecommunications industry: Applications and Challenges28 pages -
Main trends in the Technology, Media, and Telecom sector
From infrastructure to services: the rise of ecosystems49 pages -
Outlook for the main threat in the digital economy50 pages -
What innovative devices to boost 5G?38 pages -
The global market of Open RAN
Towards a major shift in the telecom industry49 pages -
Artificial Intelligence for Deepfakes Creation and Detection
Friends or foes?42 pages -
Telcos & the Green equation
How telcos are contributing to the climate change?84 pages -
The battle between cloud providers, industrials and telcos continues63 pages -
Edge Computing – Key data
Key data extract! Free access 9 pages -
Educational Technology for K-12 and Higher Education Markets
A renaissance powered by COVID-19 and emerging technologies32 pages -
Can Europe’s digital industry keep pace with the rest of the world?70 pages -