The aim of this study is to explore the new tools that are gaining ground in the world of work and their impact on both employees and companies.
It seeks to answer the following questions:
- How will new technologies affect the workplace?
- What are the benefits and challenges of adopting such technologies in the workplace?
- What are the new collaboration tools and how do they respond to work disruption?
- How can generative AI be an asset for content creation and work management?
- What role can predictive and prescriptive AI play in the workplace?
- In which sectors can robots and automation have an impact?
Table of contents
1. Executive Summary
2. How will technology affect the workplace?
▪ New technologies ▪ AI ▪ Job reorganisation ▪ Workers’ tasks
3. Benefits and challenges
▪ For employees ▪ For businesses
▪ Economic ▪ Social ▪ Legal ▪ Ethical
4. New collaboration tools
▪ Work disruptions ▪ DaaS ▪ UEM ▪ Digital Workplaces ▪ Metaverse ▪ Digital twins
5. Generative AI
5.1. Content creation
▪ Slide decks generators ▪ Translation and transcription ▪ Content and Marketing ▪ Images and videos generators
5.2. Work management
▪ Workflow automation ▪ Conversational AI ▪ AI Assistant
6. Predictive and prescriptive AI
7. Robots and automation
▪ Smart factories ▪ Smart building and offices ▪ Smart healthcare ▪ Smart agriculture
- Amazon Forecast
- DALL-E 2
- Data Iku
- Deepbrain AI
- Google Duet AI
- IBM Decision Optimization
- Infor Birst
- Microsoft Copilot
- Obviously AI
- Otter AI
- Pecan AI
- Reclaim AI
- Tableau (Salesforce)
- Reference: M00115MRA
- Delivery: on the DigiWorld Interactive platform
- Languages available: French, English
- Tags: future of work, Workplace, metaverse, Digital twins, AI, robots, automation, Smart factories, Smart building and offices, Smart healthcare, smart agriculture