This report focuses on the 5G devices market, its innovative trends and the resulting opportunities for 5G access, by addressing the following questions:
- What are the devices of the future?
- In which areas? For which target?
- Which players lead the market?
- What are the market size and trends for these innovative devices?
- What type of connection do these devices currently use?
- For which devices is 5G access already used / needed?
- Which devices might require 5G access in the future?
- What are the opportunities for 5G access related to these innovative devices?
Table of contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Key findings
▪ What are the devices of the future?
▪ What devices to boost 5G needs?
3. Devices of the future
▪ Connected glasses
▪ Smart contact lenses
▪ Virtual reality headsets
▪ 5G neckbands
▪ Personal robots for B2C market
▪ Service robots for B2B market
▪ Industrial robots
▪ Focus on connected robotic ultrasound
▪ Focus on remote surgery robotics
▪ Connected car
▪ Connected ambulance
▪ Truck platoon
3.4. Massive IoT
▪ Personal connected objects
▪ Professional connected objects and sensors
- ABB Robotics
- GE Healthcare
- iRobot corporation
- Kawazaki Robotics
- Locheed Martin
- Neato Robotics
- Yaskawa Electric
- Reference: M00061MRA
- Delivery: on the DigiWorld Interactive platform
- Languages available: English
- Tags: 5G, 5G devices, 5G neckbands, connected ambulance, connected car, connected glasses, connected objects, contact lenses, drones, exoskeletons, iot, robots, truck platoon, vehicles, virtual reality headsets, Wearables