Published annually, the Digiworld Yearbook, delivers a concise snapshot of the world’s digital markets
The industry companion
Over the past 20 years, the DigiWorld Yearbook has become an industry reference for understanding the digital economy.
Every year, IDATE DigiWorld experts analyse the main events and key figures for digital tech (telecoms, Internet, media and Internet of Things) markets, and the sector’s stakeholders.
The DigiWorld Yearbook thus delivers a concise summary of digital market trends around the globe, enabling a forward-looking approach that incorporates vertical markets (transport, farming, health, industry…), geopolitical dynamics, geographic specialisation and positioning with respect to emerging technologies with the power to disrupt the status quo.
What will you find in the DigiWorld Yearbook?
A detailed snapshot delivered through in-depth analysis and key figures on core sectors:
- Key trends and development scenarios for the digital economy in 2025
- The global economy and digital markets
- Telecom markets and services
- TV and video content and markets
- IT, software and network equipment
- Internet services and players
- Consumer electronics
- Vertical markets
- The DigiWorld Chronicle
- Regional data
Who is for it ?
- Industry professionals who need to keep up with the latest market trends
- Journalists who need to put their analyses in perspective
- Teachers and students wanting to deepen their research and knowledge
- Anyone who is passionate about and wants to better understand the ins and outs of our digital world.
Find out the series of conferences DigiWorld FutureFind out more