IDATE DigiWorld teams of experts are publishing the third edition of our special Yearbook devoted to digital issues and challenges in Africa and the Middle East.
The promises of a digital revolution
We decided to publish a special edition of our DigiWorld Yearbook devoted specifically to Africa and the Middle East, to provide readers with key data and the latest news from the main digital markets and stakeholders.
The African market is a market full of promise. First because of the countries and their populations, as telecom infrastructures are an essential ingredient in their development and, second, because thanks to the internet we can count on seeing a growing adoption and entrepreneurial momentum that, while distinctive, is comparable to what we have seen in other regions around the world. And of course the stakes are just as high for the globe’s top telecommunications players and internet platforms looking for growth opportunities.
What will you find in the DigiWorld Yearbook?
What will the Internet look like in Africa and the Middle East?
- The stakes of the Internet
- Socio-economic situation
- The great regulatory challenge
- What infrastructure to support the Internet’s development?
- A telecom market in serarch of growth
- Which device to access the Internet?
- How is the Internet being used?
- Geographical trajectories
- Disparate marketplaces
- National date
- Strategic trajectories
- Operators : a race to achieve critical mass?
- Economic data on market players
Find out the series of conferences DigiWorld FutureFind out more