We deliver our analysis of the overriding transformations at work in the digital world. Originally built around telecoms and IT, the status quo is now being challenged by the development of Internet, OTT players and a host of emerging digital technologies. We project our analysis over the next five to ten years to understand how the world’s ecosystems and markets are likely to evolve, with particular focus on Europe, the United States and Asia/Pacific.
KEY QUESTIONS & AREAS COVERED
- What are the telecoms and Internet market dynamics, region by region?
- What strategies are the top OTT players and especially platforms employing?
- What role can Europe play in the digital ecosystem in 2030 given the rising power of Chinese players and US companies’ dominance of software segments?
- Who are the up and coming innovators capable of subverting the status quo?
- How are traditional sectors being affected by the digital revolution (retail, media, etc.)?
Find and order your reports
World OTT Markets – Data & forecasts up to 2027
Markets - Players - Strategies50 pages -
Telco’s Wireless Macroeconomic Trends 2023
Outcomes from MWC37 pages -
World telecom markets & players – Markets at December 2022 & Forecasts to 2026
Database & Report
Telecom operators’ strategies in the health market47 pages -
Digital Markets Act: what impact on digital players?42 pages -
Digital Services Act: What impact on the European digital market?36 pages -
Outlook for the main threat in the digital economy50 pages -
World Telecom CapEx Dynamics 202025 pages -
LEO satellite constellations
What’s the future of LEO constellations?54 pages -
Future of Work36 pages -
eHealth: digital helping to build the future of health32 pages -
DigiWorld Yearbook 2021
The challenges of the Digital World130 pages -