Understand what’s driving regions’ digital transformation and assist public authorities and private sector players in drafting their digital policies
Our consultants have longstanding expertise in regional digital development, and assist and advise public authorities during every stage of their regional digital transformation policymaking and project design processes: from digital blueprint to project evaluation.
We also help private sector players in their analysis of markets and of the sectors that affect their positioning in the smart region.
Tell us what you need
Drawing on our recognised expertise and experience, we help our customers understand the issues and challenges involved in their region’s digital transformation, and determine the best courses of action based on local requirements:
Measure digital technology usage and behaviour in the region: scoreboard/digital market barometer
- Provide public policymakers with data on digital technology and service use amongst different target groups
- Monitor and adapt the results and impact of digital public policies
- Make contextual data available as open data
- Provide regional benchmarks
Define strategies for developing digital services and their adoption – regional digital transformation
- Define regional targets and outcomes
- Determine priority courses of action to support the development of digital services and their adoption
- Coordinate the involvement of the different digital market stakeholders in the region
- Ensure consistent digital infrastructure deployments
Structure local digital innovation
- Deliver a “Flash diagnosis” of the priority areas of digital innovation for the region: tourism, eHealth, the silver economy, environment, circular economy…
- Provide a SWOT analysis of digital innovation sectors and identify their regional value-added and comparative advantages
- Determine the measures and actions for structuring the branches of digital innovation (management, supervision, support, financing, etc. structures).
Provide support throughout the different stages of the project
- Structure project expectations and targets
- Coordinate implementation
- Mobilise the different stakeholders and beneficiaries
- Ensure the project’s evaluation and promotion
Do you have a project?Contact us
Our experts point of view
Trust is key to the success of smart cities
The prospects opened up by the smart city are rooted in a more intense use of digital technologies in the multiple components that make up the urban ecosystem: transport, security, network management, environmental management, waste management, transforming commerce, tourism, relations with government services, etc.
FIRIP observatory 2017: Successful morning to put digital at the heart of the presidential election
La FIRIP, la Caisse des Dépôts et l’Idate Digiworld Institute ont présenté le 1er mars les résultats de l’Observatoire annuel des RIP 2017, qui fait suite à deux mois d’enquêtes auprès d’un panel très représentatif des acteurs du marché des Réseaux d’Initiative Publique en France.