This study presents an overview of the challenges and technological solutions for the digital transformation of the maritime freight industry.
It presents the main challenges facing the industry, along with the main use cases, their state of development and prospects of adoption.
The study covers a broad range of emerging solutions: IoT-based tracking and monitoring solutions, blockchain-based initiatives for the digitalisation of international trade documents and shipping events, as well as AI and automation solutions that will push maritime towards the autonomous ship.
- A.P. Møller-Mærsk Group
- International Association of Marine Aids to Navigation and Lighthouse Authorities (IALA)
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
- Mærsk Group
- Turkish Straits Vessel Traffic Services
- Van Oord
- Reference: M19692MRA
- Delivery: on the DigiWorld Interactive platform
- Languages available: English
- Tags: AI, automation, autonomous ship, blockchain, connectivity, digital transformation, digitalisation, iot, maritime 4.0, maritime freight, monitoring, tracking