After having launched one of the first LTE market watch services, we are looking ahead to 5G and its applications.
KEY ISSUES & COVERAGE
- What potential for vertical markets’ adoption of 5G?
- Which bands will 5G use? Will use of spectrum above 6 GHz be economically viable?
- Investments in mobile networks: will Europe catch up with the US, Japan and South Korea?
- Will 5G provide the means to compete with fixed and cable networks?
- What will be SDN/NFV impact on mobile networks?
Find and order your reports
Which bands when?43 pages -
World SDN/NFV market – report & dataset
Benchmark of telcos' projects and investments
World LTE markets: 5G initiatives & MBB spectrum – dataset & report
Markets & Forecasts up to 2020 - Markets - Players - Technologies - CapEx - Pricing
Mobile dynamics: the path to 5G
No. 102 - 2nd quarter 2016176 pages -
World Network Optimisation Technologies Market
Value shift in the carrier equipment sector Investment forecasts, 2015-2019
The new market disrupter50 pages -
Public safety spectrum & systems
Which pathways to broadband PPDR networks?48 pages -
Small cells and Wifi offloading
Now mainstream for MNOs86 pages -
Satellite’s Growth Engines
UHDTV - HTS and LEO constellations - Inflight Connectivity75 pages -
New radio technologies for mobile networks
Key pieces of the 4G+/5G puzzle28 pages -
Reality check and market outlook38 pages -
5G full steam ahead
Worldwide initiatives, technologies and roadmap45 pages -