After having launched one of the first LTE market watch services, we are looking to 5G latest trends and its potential applications.
KEY ISSUES & COVERAGE
- Will 5G satisfy verticals’ needs?
- Will the use of spectrum above 6 GHz be economically viable?
- How long will 5G be viable?
- Will less advanced countries benefit equally from 5G?
- How will SDN/NFV impact mobile networks?
Point of view of
Lead Wireless analyst, IDATE DigiWorld
“As 5G gathers momentum in the drive for full global 5G standard, with vertical industry commitments, demonstrations and trials, pioneer 5G services should be available soon in the US and South Korea. We forecast 178 million 5G subscriptions in the EU-28 at the end of 2025.”
Find and order your reports