We share our expertise of this fast-growing sector populated by both public and private sector players, to help you understand the issues and challenges surrounding the digital transformation of cities and regions.
KEY QUESTIONS & AREAS COVERED
- How are public monies being spent to support cities’ and regions’ digital transformation?
- Veteran city operators, telcos, IT companies, digital start-ups… who are the key players in the digital transformation of cities and regions, and how are they positioned on services and along the value chain?
- City data: rather than a technical issue, is it more a question of business model?
- What are some of the most outstanding smart city use cases and key markets?
- What smart city strategies and action plans are we seeing in the most advanced countries?
A word from our expert
“For all telcos and MNOs, FTTH is clearly the end game but questions over the roadmap remain: Is copper definitely dead? Is Gigabit-speed access already necessary? Can wireline and 5G compete with fibre, or is fibre the only choice for 5G small cells backhaul?”
Find and order your reports