We share our expertise of this fast-growing sector populated by both public and private sector players, to help you understand the issues and challenges surrounding the digital transformation of cities and regions.
KEY QUESTIONS & AREAS COVERED
- How are public monies being spent to support cities’ and regions’ digital transformation?
- Veteran city operators, telcos, IT companies, digital start-ups… who are the key players in the digital transformation of cities and regions, and how are they positioned on services and along the value chain?
- City data: rather than a technical issue, is it more a question of business model?
- What are some of the most outstanding smart city use cases and key markets?
- What smart city strategies and action plans are we seeing in the most advanced countries?
Find and order your reports
Smart Cities in Europe
When capital cities get smart57 pages -
Asia-Pacific Smart City Panorama
Asian megacities at the forefront of Smart City dynamics52 pages -
The Smart City Market
Cities’ spending on their smart city projects and strategies47 pages -
National Public Policies on IoT – Smart Cities
World benchmark for Smart Cities52 pages -