This report provides an analysis of smart city dynamics among five key Asia Pacific Cities.
The analysis drew on the following questions:
- What is the national context supporting the development of smart cities?
- What are the key urban challenges that cities are facing?
- Is the development of smart city initiatives and projects supported by an ongoing smart city strategy or a smart city plan?
- What is the governance scheme set up to accompany smart city development?
- How cities are dealing with connectivity and data issues, considering these two elements as prerequisite for smart city projects’ implementation?
- What are the key smart city on-going projects and applications and their overall level of maturity?
- Reference: M19730MRA
- Delivery: on the DigiWorld Interactive platform
- Languages available: English
- Tags: Smart City