Three years after its launch, 5G is maturing. The telecoms industry is under pressure to deliver seamless, fast and reliable 5G connections. It has invested heavily and continues to do so.
By the end of 2023, it will have been launched in more than 80 countries and on more than 200 networks around the world. It continues to be rolled out globally and is gradually integrating new features.
This report analyses the state of the art of 5G and the key challenges for 5G and beyond.
- It explores the key challenges and drivers of market growth and change.
- It includes 5G market forecasts in volume and value to 2028 by country and use case.
Regions and countries covered
- North America: USA – Canada
- Asia-Pacific: South Korea – China – Japan – India
- Europe: Belgium – Finland – France – Germany – Greece – Italy – Poland – Spain – Sweden – Turkey – United Kingdom
- Middle East: Bahrain – Kuwait – Oman – Qatar – United Arab Emirates – Saudi Arabia
World 5G Markets – Key facts and numbers – Market coverage and technologyAccess the study