This issue aims to analyse the trends that have led Europe to lose its role as a digital leader, and to define the rationale that prevents to this day the various European and national authorities from adapting their mind-set and proposing various perspectives on the imperative of how to catch up and close the widening gap.
Table of contents
Digital Europe: Is Digital Europe still in the race?
Jean-Luc LEMMENS, Head of Media-Telecom Business Unit
Soichi NAKAJIMA, Senior Consultant, Media-Telecom Business Unit
1. Executive Summary
2. The Digital world is growing everywhere, except in Europe
3. Four paradoxes left unsolved by Europe
4. Reverse the European trend
Chronical for January 2018
- Reference: M18702A
- Delivery: on the DigiWorld Interactive platform
- Languages available: English
- Tags: digital Europe, digital growth, digital infrastructure, Gigabit society