This issue of our DigiWorld Watch Service presents our experts’ views on the following key topics:
- Is FTTH the only solution?
- Europe on the superfast track
- FTTH in emerging countries
It also includes the latest superfast broadband market trends including: World FTTx market, Gigabit Nations, Monetising Fibre, G.fast… as well as a chronicle of the latest industry news.
Table of contents
- Is FTTH the only solution ? Jean-Luc Lemmens, Head of Media-Telecom Business Unit
- Europe on the superfast track - On a path between Asia and the United States Roland Montagne, Broadband & FTTx markets Expert
- FTTH in emerging Countries - Four scenarios to a better understanding of the deployment dynamics Samuel Beltran, Consultant, Media-Telecom Business Unit
- World FTTx Market
- Gigabit Nations - Ultrafast access markets and players
- Monetising fibre - Competitive pressure pushing operators to monetise fibre beyond their core business
- G. Fast - The second Wave?
- Chronicle of the latest industry news, March 2018
- Reference: M18704A
- Delivery: on the DigiWorld Interactive platform
- Languages available: English
- Tags: fibre, FTTH, FTTx, G.fast, Gigabit, Superfast broadband