This report analyses the smart utilities solution market development.
- It presents the key stakes and challenges the energy sector is currently facing.
- The key use cases are also described in detail.
- It also analyses the key enabling technologies which are embedded in these use cases
- The key opportunities for the main energy players in other sectors are also examined.
- It reviews the main drivers and barriers to the development of the smart utilities market.
- It also shows how the topic of cybersecurity is crucial in this vertical market.
Table of contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Market trends in power & utilities industry
• Key stakes – Opportunities – Challenges
• Key megatrends in the utilities and power sectors
• Benefits of connectivity
• Power industry challenges and priorities
3. Use cases and new opportunities
3.1. Key use cases
3.2. Technological stakes
4. New opportunities and advanced services
4.1. B2B2C – Smart building & energy management
4.2. B2G – Smart cities
4.3. B2C – Silver economy (home care)
4.4. Case studies
5. Cybersecurity challenges
5.1. Key challenges
5.3. Best practices & recommendations
6. Market analysis – Trends and recommandations
6.1. Market dynamics
6.2. Market sizing
- Reference: M00051MRA
- Delivery: on the DigiWorld Interactive platform
- Languages available: English
- Tags: connectivity, cybersecurity, energy, iot, power industry, silver economy, smart building, smart cities, smart utilities