This document represents the commitments of IDATE DIGIWORLD with its partners and members in compliance with the regulations in force applicable to the processing of personal data and, in particular, the regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 applicable from May 25, 2018 (or “GDPR”) defining personal data as “any information relating to a identified or identifiable natural person ”.It aims to make transparent the way in which IDATE Digiworld processes the personal data it collects in order to maintain a relationship of full trust with its users.
IDATE DIGIWORLD, CS 94167, is responsible for processing the personal data that it collects from you via its websites:
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The categories of persons concerned by the processing of personal data are,
- Members of IDATE Digiworld.
- Visitors to the IDATE Digiworld site.
- Anyone subscribed to the IDATE Digiworld Newsletter.
- Customers of the Consulting or Think Tank activities of IDATE Digiworld.
- Buyers of IDATE Digiworld studies or analysis.
The processed data are:
- The nominative identifiers necessary for the exercise of the quality of member as well as for the corresponding invitations;
- Statistical elements of use of the website and the various digital tools of IDATE DIGIWORLD
The purposes sought are as follows:
- Sending information about the Think Tank activity of IDATE DIGIWORLD (News, Newsletter, Invitations, promotion of events etc.)
- Sending information on the activities of IDATE Digiworld partners in connection with its corporate purpose (events, etc.).
- Sending information in connection with the publication of our research activities (catalog news, specialist opinions, etc.)
- Sending information related to our consulting expertise
TRANSMISSION TO THIRD PARTIES
Use of this personal information is for internal use only. In accordance with legal obligations, and the CNIL declaration, IDATE Digiworld retains this information in accordance with the legal framework imposed on it.The IDATE DIGIWORLD uses subcontractors providing hosting services, payment services and mailings who are contractually subject to strict obligations of security and confidentiality of the data transmitted to them for the sole purposes prescribed by the IDATE DIGIWORLD in accordance with the instructions sent to them.
For data relating to the management of members and users, the data used by the digital services IDATE DIGIWORLD are kept for a maximum period of 5 years after the last expression of consent.
SECURITY OF PROCESSED DATA
IDATE Digiworld implements the necessary security measures to protect the personal data of its users against unauthorized access and modification, disclosure or destruction. In particular, IDATE Digiworld implements physical and logical security measures allowing access to its premises, computers and files to be reserved solely for those responsible for the daily management of consulting, research or think tank activities. However, despite its efforts to protect the personal data of its users, IDATE Digiworld cannot offer a guarantee to the latter against the theft, inadvertent disclosure or destruction of information which will have been transmitted to it in a consenting manner via its online services