This report analyses the adoption of manufacturing 4.0 solutions in the industry.
- It presents the underlying networking technologies needed to attain the goals of smart manufacturing.
- The key use cases are also described in detail.
- It also analyses the regulation of the spectrum allocation, especially for private networks devoted to industrials.
- The strategies of the key players – solution providers, equipment vendors, MNOs and industrials – are examined.
- It reviews the main drivers and barriers to manufacturing 4.0 market development.
Manufacturing 4.0Access the study