THE LONDON CLUB
The London Club, will be held on Tuesday, April 28th 2020 from 9am to 10am BST.
We will discuss the Impacts on covid19 on the wider telecom sector, UK&I focus
The speakers will be:
- Clive Carter, Director of Strategy, OFCOM: The UK focus, regulation to foster the sector in times of crisis.
- Neil Geary, Director Network Evolution, Virgin Media: Virgin Media’s response to covid19.
- Pablo Iacopino, Director of Ecosystem Research, GSMA Intelligence: Worldwide outlook of the impact of covid19 so far.
Would you like to join this London Executive Club? Register via this link to receive login details!
THE PARIS CLUB
The Paris Club, organised on Wednesday, 29 April from 9:30 to 10:30 am, will provide an opportunity to prepare the workshops for the DigiWorld Summit on 1 and 2 December and to present the three DigiWorld Commissions sponsored by the Senior Advisors, who will be present for the occasion, on issues that are more strategic than ever for digital players and French and European manufacturers:
- Digital and ecological transition – commission sponsored by Anne Lange, Entrepreneur, Board Member Orange, Econocom, Pernod Ricard, FFP, Imprimerie Nationale.
- Digital Sovereignty – commission sponsored by Antoine Petit, Chairman and CEO, CNRS.
- 5G: leveraging digital transformation in Europe – commission sponsored by Agnès Touraine, President, Act III Consultant.
Would you like to join the Paris Executive Club? Please contact us!
THE BRUSSELS CLUB
The Brussels Club, will take place on Thursday, April 30 from 10am to 11am, in partnership with the Wik.
Linked to current events, this Club will allow us to understand the impacts of COVID-19 on our industry. Several members of the Club will give their point of view to complement the contributions of IDATE DigiWorld and the Wik on the subject.
Would you like to join the Brussels Executive Club? Please contact us!
Quantum Computing: over 8 billion USD in investments worldwide
The nascent and still little-known branch of computer science, quantum computing is poised to revolutionise traditional computing by using quantum phenomena. The aim is to employ this science to design a new breed of supercomputer to solve specific problems.
The DigiWorld Yearbook 2020 is available!
That was the world of “before”. There is now a before and after Covid-19. For many, 2020 will be a pivotal year in what was already a world of tremendous upheaval: the pandemic and its impact on lifestyles and modes of production only sharpened our questioning of the “classic” industrial world, of organisational, political, economic and societal paradigms. A new page in humanity’s history is no doubt being written, and it is up to us to build a positive and inclusive digital society.