Evaluate technological innovations and analyse mobile telecom market developments
Our consultants assist operators, regulators, equipment suppliers and financial backers in analysing changes in mobile markets, evaluating the latest developments in spectrum management and what impact this will have on business models.
Tell us what you need
Our expertise will enable you to capitalise on the possibilities opened up by mobile telecoms development, emerging technologies and new market opportunities.
Understand technological innovations
- Adoption of new technologies
- Fixed-mobile convergence
- Hybrid strategies (fixed & mobile bonding)
Analyse key players’ strategies
- Analysis of new technologies and their performance: transmission speeds, network capacity, latency, energy consumption
- Anticipate the introduction of new generation wireless technologies: terrestrial technologies (2/3/4/5G cellular, LPWA, NB-IOT); satellite (GEO, MEO, LEO); Wi-Fi and short range communications
Evaluate business models and understand the impact of 5G
- Demand analysis: future mobile broadband and MTC (Machine Type Communications) services; critical communication services; vertical markets’ potential;
- New mobile and wireless network cost assessment
- Pricing strategies
- Identifying business opportunities: risks, opportunities and market uncertainties
Anticipate changes in regulation and spectrum management
- New frequency bands for 5G and IoT
- Spectrum costs and conditions
- Changes in spectrum management
- Evolution of spectrum sharing
- International roaming
Do you have a project?Contact us
Our experts point of view
FTTH vs LTE: love-hate relationship who takes advantage on the long-term?
In developed countries, the broadband market’s evolution is being shaped by the transition to superfast broadband (SFB) and by fixed-mobile convergence. Telcos have to react – especially on the verge of continuous consolidation in the communications industry. In 2015 merger & acquisitions already shook up markets profoundly.