Field of Application and Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Sale
The present Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to any order placed on the www.idate.org website. IDATE and DigiWorld are trademarked properties of IDATE. IDATE DigiWorld reserves the right to adapt or change the present Terms and Conditions of Sale (T&CS). In the event of a change, the Terms and Conditions of Sale in effect on the day the order was placed will apply.
Our products and prices are valid if displayed on the website, while stocks last. If a product is not available, the buyer will be informed of when it will become available. The buyer will then be given the option of cancelling his/her order.
IDATE DigiWorld reserves the right to amend its pricing at any time, but agrees to apply the prices in effect and displayed on the site when your order was placed.
The prices indicated do not include VAT or any other local taxes.
Terms of Payments and Security
Payment can be made :
• By debit/credit card: Payment is made on secured bank servers. Payment is made in accordance with the general terms and conditions of the SSL payment system.
The order will thus be registered and validated once the buyer’s bank accepts payment.
• by cheque : to the order of IDATE
• by bank transfer: to the order of IDATE, Crédit Coopératif, account n°RIB 42559 / 00034 / 21020620603 / 07
SIRET : 314 398 686 00027
NIF(Tax ID No) : FR 80 314 398 686
IBAN : FR76 4255 9000 3421 0206 2060 307
BIC : CCOPFRPPXXX
Shipping terms and lead times in Metropolitan France
Reports are shipped directly through the www.digiworld-interactive.com online platform, or are made available in the customer’s private, personalised, password protected space. Once the order has been validated by our departments, the buyer creates personal licences for each user, within the limit of the authorised number of users. Every user can then read the report online or download it to their computer.
Printed works will be shipped to the delivery address you entered during the order process. Shipping charges will be borne by IDATE DigiWorld.
Upon receipt of your order, we will send you an e-mail confirmation that includes a list of the items you have purchased. This e-mail constitutes acceptance of your order, and thus forms a sales agreement between you and us. All items that are in stock and paid for will she shipped within 48 to 72 hours. Orders will thus be delivered, unless otherwise stipulated, to the address indicated on your order.
As IDATE DigiWorld makes all of the necessary information available prior to the sale, products can be neither returned nor reimbursed.
IDATE DigiWorld owns all of the intellectual property rights attached to the reports.
In accordance with existing laws, the buyer and the authorised users are forbidden, under penalty of law, from reproducing all or a portion of the purchased products, with the exception of a copy made for private use. The buyer and the authorised users are also forbidden from transmitting information to a third party that would enable the reproduction of these products.
General Terms and Conditions of Use
• Under no circumstances does the sale of our reports result in the sale of reproduction, representation or exploitation rights nor, more generally, of any of the recognised intangible rights pertaining to the reports.
• In accordance with Article L.335-2 of France’s Intellectual Property Code, any full or partial representation or reproduction carried out without the consent of IDATE DigiWorld is strictly forbidden and constitutes an infringement of intellectual property rights, covered by the provisions of the French Penal Code.
• The end user of the report is thus only authorised to install and use the report. The user may save several copies of the report for their own personal use. It is forbidden to save this report on a network, on a computer that can be accessed by other users or on any other type of electronic distribution system without prior permission from IDATE DigiWorld
• Article L.122-5 of France’s Intellectual Property Code authorises, on the one hand, only copies or reproductions reserved strictly for the private use of the copier and not for collective use and, on the other hand, use of the analyses and brief quotations only for the purposes of explanation or illustration. Reproduction, even partial, for professional purposes, by any means whatsoever, is strictly forbidden without permission from IDATE DigiWorld.
IDATE DigiWorld cannot be held responsible for the non execution of the contract in the case of a force majeure. A force majeure is any event defined as such by French Law, and which makes it impossible or unreasonably costly (particularly in the event of a complete or partial strike of postal services, couriers, shipping companies, and disasters caused by flooding or fire) to execute the contract.IDATE DigiWorld teams agree to do their utmost to provide high-quality information, but cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect losses or damages that may result from the use of the reports.
Users thus recognise that they employ the information derived from reading the reports at their own risk and peril, and waive any claims or actions to this effect against IDATE DigiWorld.
For IDATE DigiWorld subscriptions, report credits must be used within a year. Beyond that period, the outstanding balance of unused report credits will be lost.
Applicable Law and Legal jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions of Sale are subject in all aspects to French Law.
They are written in French which, in all circumstances, will be considered the only language, even if an English version is made available on this website.
The parties agree to do their utmost to reach an amicable resolution to any disputes that may arise concerning the interpretation, execution and/or termination of these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Failing that, any such dispute will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts, even in the case of an incidental or warranty claim, or in the case of multiple defendants.