We are looking for a Junior Consultant: Wireless and Internet of Things
- Delivering solutions to our customers, notably foresight and technical studies on 4G/5G wireless solutions and the Internet of Things in particular.
- Identifying key issues and challenges, defining hypotheses and performing analysis. Translating figures into ideas, presenting and arguing recommendations,
- Providing analyses and reports on the sector to our customers, conducting interviews and running workshops with the various digital ecosystem stakeholders.
- Work for a company with an international reputation.
- Be part of a highly qualified team of curious people who love new challenges.
- Earn a good salary and a competitive benefits package.
The ideal candidate will have engineering training (or equivalent), ideally with a degree in telecoms, and an additional degree or training in marketing/strategy (or post-graduate degree from a business school). This will enable the candidate to have a complete overview of the technical-economic issues (including spectrum-related) surrounding wireless networks and/or IoT networks.
You have had an internship of early work experience with a telecom operator (mobile or LPWA) or a telco ecosystem player (service provider, supplier).
You are a dynamic self-starter, rigorous and detail-oriented.
You have perfect mastery of the full Office Suite of software, and have a very good oral and written English and French.
The job is based in Montpellier, and requires occasional travel in France and abroad.
Send your CV and cover letter to:email@example.com