We are looking for a Regional Digital Development Consultant
- Producing technical-economic blueprints that take legal and financial issues into account, working in tandem with our partners.
- Conduct calls to tender for regional digital development projects on behalf of public sector players, and subsequently oversee the projects’ proper implementation in the regions.
- Production or validation of business plans for public and private sector players.
- Work for a company with an international reputation.
- Be part of a highly qualified team of curious people who love new challenges.
- Earn a good salary and a competitive benefits package.
The ideal candidate will have an engineering or sciences degree, ideally from a school of engineering with a specialisation in Telecoms/Networks, or graduate of a major business school (HEC, ESSEC, Sup de co, Sciences Po). With a minimum of two years of experience working in the area of regional digital development consulting.
Depending on the candidate, the position could be based in either Montpellier or Paris, and will require occasional travel in France and abroad.
The key qualities and skills required of the candidate include:
• Solid mastery of telecoms network technologies and a sincere interest in these subjects;
• The ability to work on operators’ business plans, and particularly for operators awarded a public works contract to deploy a PIN (carriers’ carrier model);
• An at least basic knowledge of the legal arrangements that public sector players employ for their broadband and superfast broadband network projects;
• A keen interest in the issues surrounding smart city development;
• Very strong writing skills, good oral presentation abilities and very good written and spoken English;
• An ability to gradually assume the role of project leader for assignments carried out on behalf of public and possibly private sector clients, involving short trips (typically between one day and one week) across the whole of France and abroad, notably to Africa.
Send your CV and cover letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org