- Perform needs analysis regarding usage and digital services in the different fields of application, such as services for citizens and e-government, transportation and mobility, education, health, economic development…
- Produce technical-economic blueprints, factoring in legal and financial issues, working in tandem with our partners.
- Help to mount, monitor and evaluate smart city and smart region projects.
- Implement scoreboards on digital usage and services in the regions.
- Work for a company with an international reputation.
- Be part of a highly qualified team of curious people who love new challenges.
- Earn a good salary and a competitive benefits package.
The required skills and qualifications include:
- Solid mastery of digital technologies and a keen interest in these areas.
- Solid understanding of the issues and challenges surrounding the use of digital technologies and services.
- Good knowledge of urban and regional development issues and challenges.
- The ability to understand regional digital development strategies (regional digital transformation) and to translate them into an operational roadmap.
- Some knowledge of the legal arrangements employed by public sector players, to help shepherd their smart city and smart region initiatives.
- A passion for the topics surrounding smart city development and regional digital development.
- Very strong writing skills, good oral skills and good written and spoken English.
- The ability to work towards a position of project leader on assignments carried out on behalf of public or private sector clients, which will include short trips (one to seven days in general) across the whole of France and overseas, notably to Africa.
The ideal candidate will have a background in engineering or the sciences, ideally an engineering school graduate, specialising in telecoms/networks, or with a degree from a top business school (HEC, ESSEC, Sup de co, Sciences Po). You also have prior working experience in the area of regional digital development consulting.
Depending on the selected candidate, the job can be based in Montpellier or Paris, and will require occasional travel in France and abroad.