It embraces upcoming technologies, features, services and trends pertaining to edtech offerings by tech giants, unicorns as well as new entry start-ups.
Key questions answered in the report:
- How fast will the edtech market evolve in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What was the impact of COVID-19 on the K-12 and higher education market?
- What are the leading solutions in K-12 and higher education market?
- Which countries are leading the way in winning government strategies and/or VC funding?
- E-learning expenditures increased significantly during the COVID-19 pandemic and, according to IDATE DigiWorld, are expected to further increase with a CAGR of 13.7% over the 2020-2025 period.
- As of 2021, there were, according to IDATE DigiWorld, 25 edtech unicorns collectively raising 16+ billion USD of total funding – USA is home to 13 edtech unicorns while the Chinese Yuanfudao tops the valuation list.
Access the study!EdTech
Key Findings from Industry’s First 50G PON Webinar
The worldwide fiber deployment has entered into an acceleration phase since the mid 2000’s. Fiber connectivity provides ubiquitous high-speed connectivity to connect everyone and everything from anywhere. Gigabit society is a key pillar for the digital transformation of our society. Based on Idate forecast, worldwide 5G subscriptions will reach more than 2000 million in 2026 and Worldwide FTTH/B subscriptions will be almost 1000 million by 2024. Currently, GPON and 10 GPON technology are under deployment. GPON, as the first generation of PON technology commercialized on a large-scale worldwide, paved the way for fiber technologies since 2009. From 2016, operators have begun to launch 10G PON around the world, especially in Asia. The period to move from one G PON technology to its next evolution is about 5 to 7 years. There is a considerable concern on the follow-up path of 10G PON.