This report analyses the deployments of 5G networks in industrial use case.
- It presents the underlying technologies needed to attain the goals of 5G for industrials.
- As an introduction, it also extensively reviews up-to-date 5G deployments and spectrum allocation.
- It analyses the regulation of the spectrum allocation, especially for private networks devoted to industrials.
- The main initiatives in both trials and deployments around 5G are described in all main regions worldwide (China, Japan, USA, EU5).
- The strategies of the key players – equipment vendors, MNOs and industrials – are examined.
- It reviews the main drivers and barriers to deployment of 5G for industrials on the market.
- In conclusion, it presents forecasts in volume in terms of 5G features, verticals, and for no fewer than eight countries and three regions.
Two databases are also provided including:
- A list of key deployments worldwide (accessible by vertical/industry concerned, key stakeholders, objectives, date, timelines and more)
- Market estimates and forecasts, by country, 5G feature and vertical
5G for industrials - A game changer for the industry – Dataset and reportAccess the study